The Bee Dunwoody Pollinator Garden Sign
TAKE THE BEE DUNWOODY PLEDGE!
Join us as one of the first to display the new Bee Dunwoody Pollinator sign in your yard!
After completing the pledge below, you will receive an email with pickup instructions from one of several sites in Dunwoody.
Yes! I will do my best to maintain my land to protect and promote the health of pollinators, including bees, butterflies, birds, etc. by caring for our local ecosystem in these sustainable ways:
- Growing pollinator-friendly, preferably native, plants, shrubs, and trees.
- Protecting bee nests and caterpillar host plants.
- Using plants, or seeds of plants, that are not treated with neonicotinoids, which are toxic to pollinators.
- Foregoing the use of broad pesticides, especially insecticides such as mosquito spraying for lawns.
- Talking to others about the importance of pollinators and their habitat.
- Supporting pollinator-friendly businesses whenever possible.