Take the Bee Dunwoody Pledge!
Yes! I will do my best to maintain my land to protect and promote the health of pollinators, including bees, butterflies, birds, etc. by caring for our local ecosystem in these sustainable ways:
- Growing pollinator-friendly, preferably native, plants, shrubs, and trees.
- Protecting bee nests and caterpillar host plants.
- Using plants, or seeds of plants, that are not treated with neonicotinoids, which are toxic to pollinators.
- Talking to others about the importance of pollinators and their habitat.
- Supporting pollinator-friendly businesses whenever possible.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from Bee Dunwoody and the Dunwoody Nature Center. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.